LILITH

Photo: #+#+#=#+ LILITH +#=#+#+#
I was lying last week on a green field
Watching the twilight smile at me
Where fifteen family of sheep
Were lawning the green field
While the humble evening breeze
Was still washing solemnly
The debris of the day from me

When the devil reached the field
She held my hands and said to me
"If truly you teach economics
Define for me monoply"

I said with faith I have in me,
"When single in place of many
Holds the totality of supply 
Of what the substitute is amiss
Is simply called monopoly"

She cupped my face in displease
And said to me convincingly,
"The Keynesian thoery of money
As well has left my memory;
So, please, Samueldpoetry
I just wish you could remind me"

I racked my cerebrum thoroughly
For awhile then began boldly,
"The keynesian theory of money
Loudly says, you sexy Lilith,
I command thee; get thee behind me!"

29-01-2013. Samuel C. Enunwa
http://twitter.com/samueldpoetry
is where fans follow the 2013 Samueldpoetry
#+#=#+ female devil +#=#+#+#
#+#+#=#+ LILITH +#=#+#+#
I was lying last week on a green field
Watching the twilight smile at me
Where fifteen family of sheep
Were lawning the green field
While the humble evening breeze
Was still washing solemnly
The debris of the day from me

When the devil reached the field
She held my hands and said to me
"If truly you teach economics
Define for me monoply"

I said with faith I have in me,
"When single in place of many
Holds the totality of supply
Of what the substitute is amiss
Is simply called monopoly"

She cupped my face in displease
And said to me convincingly,
"The Keynesian thoery of money
As well has left my memory;
So, please, Samueldpoetry
I just wish you could remind me"

I racked my cerebrum thoroughly
For awhile then began boldly,
"The keynesian theory of money
Loudly says, you sexy Lilith,
I command thee; get thee behind me!"

29-01-2013. Samuel C. Enunwa
http://twitter.com/samueldpoetry
is where fans follow the 2013 Samueldpoetry
#+#=#+ female devil +#=#+#+#

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts