MARINE SPIRIT

 
It seems I possess another spirit
A strange spirit
A marine spirit
Or other spirit I can’t define
So take this time to hear me out
For all the time
The kingdom I live there in my sleep
I live the life that looks so rich
A perfect life so romantic
But not a poet and frankly
Speaking
I think my Lord l need
Deliverance so urgently
Before things get so out of hands.
_________
Samueldpoetry
checkout my new book http://goo.gl/Dhb3F
 
samueldpoetry @samueldpoetry

  2 Responses to “Marine Spirit”

  1. Avatar of sambright
    EHMN…..DELIVERANCE STRAIGHT!!!!
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Rate This
  2. Avatar of ayistar

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and make $$$$ from every click on your short urls.

15 ARTICLE YOU MUST READ BELOW:-

--

zergn