THE BEGINNER

******* THE BEGINNING ********

No matter what poetry is

No matter what the rule says

I will write my own poetry

Not elegy but lyrics

It may rhyme and may not rhyme

It will stand the test of time

Time will surely tell my rhymes

To kids of many countries kiss

The lips of many homies miss

And teens and mas and black and white

And change their sorrows to delight

No matter what I write about

Be it simple pimple dimple

Or two people pressing apple

Of each other for fun

It shall be sweet for real

Like the twinkle twinkle little stars

How I wonder what you are my readers.

*********** THE END **********

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts