Follow by Email

The Parables of Men

When men say
I'm pleased to meet you
Or when they say
I love to know more of you
It simply means
I've started hunting you.

When men say
I love your face
Or when they say
I love the way you smile
It simply means
That's where my evil will start.

When men say
I love your eyes
Or when they say
I love to see your iris
It simply means
I'll soon make you cry.

When men say
You look tempting
Or when they say
You look gorgeous in your skirt
It simply means
Baby pulling what you wear won't give me stress.

When men say
I'm here to die for you
Or when they say
I'll never leave your side
It simply means
I'll soon disappoint you.

My dear daughter
These and many more
Are the parables of men
From both the rough and gentlemen
Instead of you to heed them now
You can start giving me frown and I guess by now

You should know what it means
When they tell you:
"I LOVE YOU."

No comments:

THE ARTICLES YOU MUST READ BELOW:-