Follow by Email

Ask Me What I Feel

Ask me what I feel
I feel love
Love
Love
Love
Love in my heart
Love everlasting
Forevermore

For someday
I'll kiss your lips
I'll kiss your lips
I'll kiss your lips
My mind keeps telling me this
My darling miss
Over longing you's giving me hepatitis
A very deadly disease

So cease posting me
'Cos you're pretty and clean
Like a marine queen with a fin

I'm not as handsome as Walcott
I know
You can make me Chamberlain
I will bake you some cake
Buy you pancake
Make you laugh
Like you wanna break your ribs
While tears flow down your cheek

Ah!
I can't believe you're declining
I'll drink anything and die like a fly

So bring me Piriton
Tetracycline
Ampicillin
Mix it with margarine
Iodine

Can you imagine
The itching
Your declining's
Causing to my skin?

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry

No comments:

THE ARTICLES YOU MUST READ BELOW:-