Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... _-------- ----------

You Went To Church To Do What?

To pray to God
To worship him
To say your contrition heartily

You went to church to
Beg the holy spirit to bind the unholy spirit
On your behalf

You went to church to
Use fire to bind water
I mean
The water spirits sitting beside thee
Disguising to be human beings

You went there
To create third world war
Between light and dark; devil and God

I was there today
I did the same as well
I prayed
Beside a girl
I sat
Pretty looking was she
She was holier than angels
She shared her hymn book with me
You noticed not
Since my face you know not or recognise

I was there
The tithing
We broke bread and took wine
In memory of devine
Jesus Christ

Let thy faith be mustard seed
The Lord has answered thee and me

Please
Go back not to those things

Else,
You'll be
Begging again for
Forgiveness of
The same sins
This coming sunday.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry

Comments

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts