Private Time (written by Amera)

THIS IS THE FINEST HUMOR POEM, I'VE EVER SEEN.

null

The potty is the place to be
To read the news from ‘cross the sea
I think I like the pictures most
A plane crashed off the Iv'ry Coast

When you grow-up you’ll be like me
The potty is the place to be
I check the paper everyday
And try to aim so I don’t spray

Sometimes an odor I emit
It happens when I read this sh*t
The potty is the place to be
I concentrate and that’s the key

It seems I leak from every hole
When I sit on the toilet bowl
The paper makes me laugh and pee
The potty is the place to be

Author Notes
Picture from: Cute Babys.
The poem is written by Amera @allpoetry.com

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts