Follow by Email

A Bird's Thoughts

null

This beautiful post teaches a sweet lesson. It teaches that life is beyond what we think it is. If we dare to look further, we will see better pasture beyond our comfort nose. This poem teaches us not to be like a bird confined in a round small nest.

The author of this great poem, I do not know but I found the poem in a textbook for primary school.

A BIRD'S THOUGHTS

I lived first in a little house,
And lived there very well
I thought the world was small and round
And made of pale, blue shell

I lived next in a little nest,
Nor needed any other,
I thought the world was made of straw,
And nestled by my mother,

One day, I fluttered from my nest
To see what I could find;
I said the world is made of leaves
I have been very blind.

At length I flew beyond the tree,
Quite fit for grown-up labours;
I don't know how the world is made
And neither do my neighbours.

No comments:

THE ARTICLES YOU MUST READ BELOW:-