This Is Animal Poetry

This is animal poetry
brought to you by animal poet
because the bushes of my poetic talent has
grown to a forest

Each time I write
I feel gazelle of similes pouncing within my brain

The oceans of my veins
possess many rhiroceros metaphors

I can see you dancing.
My verses are sparrows singing
thats why
you can take my thoughts everywhere
like a teddy bear

Whenever you feel cold,
let me cover you with furs
of passionate words

I write
inquisitive lines
and detective poetry
each time I grow some impulses of baboon

Devouring lions,
two headed serpents,
three eyed owls,
werewolves
and demonic ravens
spell me to write dark poetry
so scary
not to compare with the movie
"Jennifer's Body";
This is animal poetry.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts