Your Brain Is Long Overdue

I'm a human being 

You're still asking I'm of which country 
We're of the same one 

You're still asking I'm of which religion 
We're of the same one 

You're then asking I'm of which communion 
We're of the same one 

You're now asking if I'm born again or not 
What question is that, are you insane? 

Madam! 
You know 
I need this job 
Please, judge my certificate 

Why use religion a weapon 
To discriminate? 

I swear 
Your brain is long overdue 
You need to take shampoo 
And wash off your brain 
Like hair

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts