Cross and Signet



Without faith
it's impossible to please God
where devil
with cutlery is seeking who to devour

Constantly I call on Jesus
make my cross rests on my singlet.
My cross crested signet pinned to
my finger; demons fear to fashion
against me. Hallelujah!

My spirit meditates everywhere I go:
My father in heaven
May your holy name be honoured
Let your kingdom come
Let your will be done on earth
as it is in heaven
Give me this day the food I need.
Forgive my wrongs
as I have forgiven wrongs of others against me.
Bring me not hard testing,
but keep me save from the Evil One
To prove yours is the Kingdom
The Power and Glory
Forever, Amen.

May the Grace of the Lord, Jesus Christ
the Love of God
and the Sweet Fellowship of the Holy Spirit
Be with me now and
Forever, Amen.

Surely,
Goodness and Mercy
Shall follow me everyday of my life
And I shall dwell in the mansion of the Lord
Forever, Amen.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts