Total Pageviews

Followers

Walkman


Like Usain Bolt
technology keeps running
ahead of me

All my life I've spent
canoeing and fishing with my dad and me

From night to day
and day to night time
Monday to Sunday

Within the monotonous life of me
what would enliven me?
Walkman they said it was

I saved and saved for it
time to buy it
they said
Discman was the thing in vogue

I saved and saved for it
time to buy it
they said
Videoman was the thing in vogue

I saved and saved for it
time to buy it
they said
MP3 slim player was the thing in vogue

I saved and saved for it
time to buy it
they said
MP4 slim player was the thing in vogue

I saved and saved for it
time to buy it
they said
Apple iPad was the thing in vogue

I secured my senses
technology is fast than me
then I stopped chasing it.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry

Comments

15 ARTICLE YOU MUST READ BELOW:-

--

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis Of Piano And Drums By Gabriel Okara

Discuss The Blood Of A Stranger By Dele Charley As A Tragedy [NECO June/July 2016]

5 Analyzed Poems Of John Pepper Clark