Don't Fall In Love With Me, Last Warning

null

In words, in deeds
I'm still saying it in poetry
don't fall in love with me, my dear,
last warning.

I will love you and hurt you
and care for you and decare my love for
anger is in me.
I love to command to
order around to rage
my rage will wave you away
till you're painfully drowned again and again.

Don't fall for a jerk
you'll later regret;
I cage, I camp
I do not clap
and friends call me YELLER 'cos I yell
and family call me NAGGER 'cos I nag
I lie and loot and lust, oh! My boo,
are you looking for sadist?
I find fault
I frolic a lot
I'm cynically sincerely speaking to thee.
Don't fall in love,
you refuse.

What am I to do?

I ask you to commit sin
you give me commitment

Why is it so hard for you,
my boo,
to play with my heart
like women do?

How long will I wait for your sincerity
to stop
and your stupidity to start;
how long?

I bid you to trick me
you're planning to marry me
and be my wife and born my kids
but why
are we living our lives together
so plainly opposite my plans?

When I expect carrot,
you bring me burger

When I expect lies,
you bring me trust

My hurts are your pleasures

My maltreats are your treats

My displease are your please

It's too late to warn you
not to fall in love with me

When will you show me
your true colour

Or what is it, you want from me?

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(soaring high, not by might)

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts