Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Licking Pepper Soup


Image credit goes to eddies food web

Pepper soup
sweet peppery pepper soup
says my mood

I've just discombobulated my conception
lying in maternity bed
just given birth to a bouncing baby poem
I'm exhausted
bring me plate of hot pepper soup
put one tablespoon for sipping this pepper soup

Planning to put an idea into poetic form
is like carrying a pregnancy for
nine good months and
and pushing it out to its finished form
is like putting to bed

Hope you now realise
why I need peppersoup?

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(flying high, not by might)
read also Overcoming Gni Mocrevo

No comments:

Post a Comment

======================

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Propellerads]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]