Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... _-------- ----------

Love Appearance And Familiarity


lostpine photo

In absence of appearance,
love comes through familiarity.

Of what holds me to no explain why
your love perches on the mango tree
of my lonely soul like dove for
neither appearance nor
familiarity, I possess none.

And what god or goddess spell the to love me?

What trilogy makes you, me, love; to be
in this Bunsen burner of true love standing
firm on the tripod stand of
understanding? What?

Your love for me as much as I love...
And thank God, you love me_
love as gentle as yours for me
as gentle as a dove.

Or maybe because you hate to be lonely.
Or maybe because the inferno god furnace thy soul
with e-8-2-d-1-4 passion to be my boo.
Or maybe because I deserve to be loved;
and that's why you love me so heartily.



Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the winged Leo soaring)

Comments

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts