Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... _-------- ----------

Poem: The Joy Of Being A Woman


Poem: The Joy Of Being A Woman


photo from irokoheritage
Loving heavenly Father, almighty and ever
lasting God, Creator of us all:
Thank You for the joy of knowing that a new
person is growing within me;
Thank You for using me in Your work of
creation.
Keep me and the child safe during these
months of waiting.
I think of Jesus, born just as my child will be born:
Help my child to grow up like Jesus, strong
and wise
and loving, and knowing You as his heavenly Father;
Help me, like Mary, to put myself, my hus-
band, and my children into Your hands,
With complete trust that You will do what is
best for us all.

Poem found in page 78 of “The Joy of being a WOMAN And what a Man can do”(Ingrid Trobisch) HarperSanFrancisco Publishers.
Feel Free to check ==>> Poetry Quiz

Comments

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts