Who Do You Respect


photo from debate web

Some fishes queried:
Samueldpoetry,
So who do you respect?

I doff my heart to owner of my soul.

The tailor of my life.
The one watching my mom watching my infant head,
When sleeping on my cradle bed...
...Is the one I respect.

If respect is reciprocal
I come bold to say I do not care,
Whether the owner of my soul
Accrues me no respect in return...
...Is the one I respect.

Male or female
Saint or demon
Kind or wicked
Harsh or gentle
Fair or darken;
Attitude of the owner of my soul
I do not care...
...Is the one I respect.

I sleep I wake
I see this day
Favor on my way
Living healthy
Happy family
Feeding my belly well
My lacks are farewell.

Now,
You know why
I doff my heart to owner of my soul
The owner of all things combine:

Men or missile
Fish or fission
Corn or curtain
Pep or Pepsi
Coal or cola nut
Bed or bird flu
Tart or tattoo...
...Is the one I respect.

Of what governance,
My Author places my life?
Is it oligarchy?
Is it monarchy?
Is it gerontocracy?
Is it democracy that makes me live
In peace
In the mist of these beasts?
I just wish to know this but

Mom always read this to me:
"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the Shadow of the Almighty"
Yet I dwelleth daily, anywhere I wish
And still,
Blessings and securities follow me.

O! I'm glad and grateful for these.



Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(Leo flying not by might)

No comments:

15 ARTICLE YOU MUST READ BELOW:-

--

zergn