Thursday, August 6, 2015

Oh Red Jean Girl



O red jean girl
Is this a kind of trick
Or fateful mystery

When you stroll in dark,
O red jean girl,
You always stand out

Wearing a kind of jean
No darkness can beat
O red jean girl

When you stroll my street
I easily notice
O red jean girl is passing

First time you passed my street
I quickly followed thee
About to meet thee, you entered a building

Second time you passed my street
I quickly followed thee
About to meet thee, you entered a building

Third time you passed my street
I quickly followed thee
About to meet thee, you entered a building

Fourth time you passed my street
I quickly followed thee
About to meet thee, you met your mommy

Fifth time you passed my street
I quickly followed thee
About to meet thee, you boarded a taxi

Sixth time you passed my street
I quickly followed thee
About to meet thee, you received a phone call while strolling

Seventh time you passed my street
I quickly followed thee
About to meet thee, you met your boyfriend and both strolling

O red jean girl of chicken republic
Each night you come from work
Holding the nylon of chicken republic
I try to speak to thee but never meet thee

O red jean girl of chicken republic
I try to speak to thee but never meet thee
Is this a kind of trick or fateful mystery?
Am I so unlucky or you always avoid me?

THE IMAGE ABOVE ISaliexpress image

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings soarin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

======================

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Propellerads]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]