Total Pageviews

Followers

How Can I Stir Clear

No matter the fear
Of God in me I bear,
Extramarital affair
I will never stir clear.
If you care to hear
My reasons are here;
Many beautiful tempting flowers
I see here and there
Always want me to share
Heart of love I bear.
So how can I stir clear
Of extramarital affair?
The friends I drink beer,
Always encourage what I fear
And my baptismal father
Carrying Crucifix for my vicar
Also do what I fear.
So how can I stir clear
Of extramarital affair?
Look at my wife, Cecilia,
She no longer plays in shower
With me, and no longer cares
And her romantic whispers
Are no longer shared.
So how can I stir clear
Of extramarital affair?

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)
courtesy "Poetrime 7 of Jan. 15, 2011."

Comments

15 ARTICLE YOU MUST READ BELOW:-

--

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis Of Piano And Drums By Gabriel Okara

Discuss The Blood Of A Stranger By Dele Charley As A Tragedy [NECO June/July 2016]

5 Analyzed Poems Of John Pepper Clark