The Place Called Egusi Village

In Warri as I was told
There was a place called Egusi village.
Have you ever ever heard of it
Or ever been told?

Quickly quickly
The sleeves of my long-sleeve
I began to fold,
Hoping there would be a place
In Warri called Eba too;
All eyes around looked like a fool.

Wait and hear of me, the truth,
Mr. Ezioka was obi of Egusi village.
So I took to sojourn in Egusi Village_
Sweet smilings
With beautiful meals with
Palm-wine telling the taste of authenticity,
They welcomed me warmly

Introduced me to village dignitries
Samueldpoetry!! Samueldpoetry!!!
Village whole was hailing me;
Mr. Oha the chief priest greeted me.
Two beautiful maidens dancing before me so sweetly
Like a slippery ogbolo soup,
Their waist beads goaded me to woo.
Mr. Fufu, the chief hunter
Brought me a grasscutter takeaway too.

I must confess publicly saying:
"The funeral of obi of Egusi village
Shall never die in my sweet memories."

In short, my stay was a tasty delight.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the lovely Leo with wings flying)

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts