Follow by Email

Merry Christmas To My Darling Queen

Merry Christmas to my dark darling,
My beautiful slender queen.
With the crown on your head,
The sun never sets;
So golden,
So shining like the sunbirds,
My pretty queenest
Of all ladies_ black or white_ ever existed
You are just the best
What gift can a hand give
That surpasses the gift of heart?
What poem can a poet compose
That surpasses the poem of heart?
Whatever I buy, whatever I borrow to please thee love,
Your love in my heart will be at top
Wishfully with joy wear my cheap jeans
Please, wear the wrist watch I bought thee
Let the fairies on the Christmas trees
Know I'm trying all my best to please thee
I love thee a lot
Let's visit Mr. Biggs and pick a popcorn
To eat while we stroll under the bridge
Since we're tired of mistletoe trees.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

No comments:

THE ARTICLES YOU MUST READ BELOW:-