Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My Cousin Taught Me Incest At 21

My cousin taught me incest when I was 21
She called me with her eye I didn't reply,
Engaged me in a fight I did decline,
She punched me with her breast of 18 years
I melted and ran from my worst enemy
Her mom yet home; her dad has never been
I regretted my visit on such holiday
Night quickly came, sleep overtook me
She slipped into my arms while sleeping
In dreaming, I was practising some creepy things
While snoring, someone was galloping over me_
Moaning, moaning, moaning and moaning repeatedly
When morning came she treated me so friendly
And since the start of such wayward morning,
The guilt of incest has never left me;
Oh, incest is my worst enemy.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

NOTE:
This poem is not refering to the poet, and the poem speaker is an abstract being. The aim of the poem is to remind readers that the act of incest is a very bad act.

No comments:

Post a Comment

======================

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Propellerads]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]