Remediating Your Smelly Armpits The Nigerian Way
sweating. Imagine you board a mini-cab where 2 people squeeze in front
seat plus the driver making 3 while 4 people squeeze themselves at the
rear seat. Your work demands that you suit up in a situation where the
air-conditioner isn't working properly, the task is too tedious and
the working hour is too long... Sweating must surely happen.
Remediating smelly armpit the Nigerian way; some people must be
expecting the recommendation to see a herbalist or spiritualist but
this post is not going to choose such strategy. Below are what to do:
(1) Stop using anticeptic soap if you already use it for bath.
(2) Get 2 or more towels and ensure you always keep them clean.
(3) Acquire a lot of underwears and ensure they are aways clean.
(4) Always keep your bedspread and nighties clean.
(5) Shave your armpits regularly to prevent hairs that harbor bacteria
causing you ordeous armpit.
(6) Wash your armpits with water and alum stone for once or twice in 2
weeks to properly clean your pores.
(7) Cleanse you armpits with cottonwool and hydrogen peroxide should
in case you're not a fan of alum stone.
(8) Dampen your armpits properly with bodyspray or get a roll-on for yourself.
(9) Always carry in your bag, an Anticeptic Dusting Powder made by PZ
Cusson, everywhere you go.
(10) Very importantly, see a dermatologist or any medical practitioner.