10 Sure Strategies To Drive Huge Traffic To A Website
not knowing how, what way to a certain thing. Below are ten (10) sure
strategies to drive huge traffic to a website:
1) search engine optimization:- When people get hooked with difficult
questions, the first place they run to online is a search websites
like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Mamma, Ask, Devilfinder, etc. Whatever
people search for will be displayed in regards to websites having such
information have been optimized for such search engine. Therefore
websites gain traffic by submitting their domain names with many
search engines as possible.
2) paid search:- This is another traffic generating strategy that is
so effective though it costs money unlike the free search engine
optimization. This is when a web owner advertises within the sponsored
listings of a search engine or a partner site by paying either each
time the ad is clicked; which is called (pay-per-click PPC) or less
commonly, when the ad is displayed; which is called
3) social media marketing:- Virtually all grown ups use or have once
used social network website; so the term is not strange. What is
social media marketing? This is a strategy that involves the use of
social network websites like Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Google+,
LinkedIn, etc. to drive traffic to a website by a webmaster or a site
owner through the sharing of such website content to social media
4) content marketing:- This could be direct or indirect, all it takes
is having a single very helpful idea of a certain website in multiple
website either by directly giving it out or by taking it with
permission and linking back to the source. Content shared could be in
form of an article, video, audio, audio book, eBook, etc.
5) paid social network marketing:- Similar to paid search, the
fundamental difference is that social media website will be paid to
spread the news about a website to almost all its social media users
and thereby gain traffic.
6) email marketing:- This is one the very vital means almost all
websites (even the huge websites) generate traffic to their websites.
It requires sending subscribers email to update them about the new
happenings in the website.
7) Linking:- This can also be directly or indirectly. It is the
sharing of the website link in other websites like forum/community,
question-and-answer websites, chatrooms, social network sites,
8) mobile application marketing:- Or in a simple language, marketing a
website through the a mobile app created by such website to be
downloaded. This is very useful in this age where mobile browsing has
gone haywire. Someone having a website mobile app is like carrying the
website everywhere. Once the carrier is internet enabled, updates and
advertisements appear on the Mobil device without even opening the
9) offline marketing:- Here, webmaster or website owner generates
traffic to the website through billboards, flyers, stickers, radio/TV
infomercials, T-shirt branding, lectures/seminars, etc.
10) primitive marketing:- This cannot be ignored or excluded because
it adds to a website traffic somehow. It requires the spreading of the
information of a website through words of mouth face-to-face.