Thursday, March 3, 2016

Bow And Let's Pray

Lord! My God!
Backsliding is only good for Michael Jackson;
Please, give me way forward.

Take away my debts
Owing is such a big disgrace
Placing the creditors above my red head.

Lord! My God!
You united my ancestral spirits
They continually bring me peace and bread.

Please, bring enjambed successes to my peace,
Making eyes ask
How come my successes fly high in the wind.

Lord! My God!
You make way for needle sewing
You make way for cutlasses in the forest tweed.

Whenever I press, it shall open
Since all doors in high places are security doors
Even the Aso Rock, not excluded.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

No comments:

Post a Comment

======================

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Propellerads]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]