Bugatti Chiron, The Rocket On The Road

Sky

Place extra 2.6 million dollar
In my account
Quick, quick, with no thinking twice
I'll pick
Bugatti Chiron, I'll pick
If Range Rover stares at me
I won't give in;
If Lamborghini calls for me
I won't listen;
Who can imagine the prestige placed
In the cushion of Bugatti Chiron
Bugatti Chiron, the rocket on the road
Give it a shut, I see it
Invisible like a sniper's bullet
Swift, swift, it takes the rider away
To a heavenly enjoyment.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts