Total Pageviews

Followers

My Life My Story

They wonder what story
Will I say of myself
What song will I sing of nyself

The story of myself
The song of myself
Is of life I have

The life I have
Godly made
Coated gold in mother's care

I grow
The more I grow
I dangled life here and there

Carelessly,
Haphazardly
Like pendant on rapper's neck

Now my life is a movie
Now my life is a compass
Of two parts: part one and two

Part one I was able
Part two almost made me
Took my breath for six hours

Mother scared
Nurses scared
Doctor suddenly found my pulse

Death took a paused
God is God, God is great
I began to live a new life

Like Bruise Lee
In a movie
Fighting life with one hand

Some dudes call me
Wesley Snipes
Of the Disappearing Acts

I hustle, I fall in love
I play scrabble
Watch movies and make my meals

My story
My song
Now you know a part of me.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

Comments

15 ARTICLE YOU MUST READ BELOW:-

--

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis Of Piano And Drums By Gabriel Okara

Discuss The Blood Of A Stranger By Dele Charley As A Tragedy [NECO June/July 2016]

Themes Of The Panic Of Growing Older By Lenrie Peters