Follow by Email

Thank God I'm Now A Born Again

Life is full of possibilities
I partitioned my spirit and added Peak milk...
Turned tasty and sweetly thick
Intoxicating me like hallucinogens
Pointing me to the free way
Of ambition and destiny
Made round red as logo of Opera mini
Thank God I'm now a born again
So kegged in my computer and books
Every night and day
Is highly work and pray
Streaming like lilies on my own brooks
Making my own rhymings and phrases
Some funny fellows keep chasing the cash I earn
They just can't learn
The immortal words of Jay Z.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

NOTE:-

Line 2 of the poem is somehow ambiguous. What the poet means by "I partitioned my spirit and added Peak milk" is that he divided his liquor drink into two separate cups and mixed it with Peak milk.

No comments:

THE ARTICLES YOU MUST READ BELOW:-