The Bedspread Of My Heart Is Dirty

It seems the bedspread of my heart is dirty
So untidy
My heart-nostril keeps perceiving odours of nudity
Like coital discharge, and cum so slippery
Like freshly burnt coconut candy
Truly really,
Omolola has implanted in me promiscuity
A habitual nocturnal epidemic of melanin so easily
Her hairs, her eyes, her navel, her belly
Her cosmetic beautified lips so glossy
And shiny
Crocodile tattoo on her skin so ebony
Always move my emotions so abnormally ungodly
So heavily
And so I always pull her legs so unholy
She makes the bedspread of my heart seems untidy
And reggae-like like Bob Marley
Making me willing to act so manly
With my erected stick standing so ejaculanty
For Omolola, my own teenage Shiri Appleby;
I so much love you my baby.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts