Friday, April 8, 2016

The Best Way A Poet Should Live

The best way a poet should live
Is to uphold his rhymings
While leave everything else in God's hands
We live in funny la vie
And I the pen of this verse
For instance, licks sweetness of miracles
Teeth aiming to give me a bite
End up giving me blessings
Truly fists aiming to punch my teeth
End up giving me embraces
Dungeons of death I perceived
Transpose to paradise of sweet living
Most fellows I call a friend
Swiftly vanish to thin air
Before I could finish my sentence
La vie ice is full of imbalances
Only in God can I find stability.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

No comments:

Post a Comment

======================

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Propellerads]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]