God Is Calling You, You Said You're Defecating

God is calling you, you said you're defecating;
I pity the vulcanizer struggling to be club organizer
Hmmm... to God be the glory
This tram is moving the fate way
No wonder I'm Chukwudi
(There-is-god or God-dey)

When dug out of mother's belly
Like a breathing tuber of yam
Mother was glad with fun
Cuddling me... so handsomely
Instead of them to bring me
Gold, silver and frankincense
They condemned my mommy
"Are you glad?" they said to her"
What nonsense?" they asked her
"Did you born Jesus Christ?"

Look at me now preaching
Preaching the gospel of poetic living
Residing in permanent peaceful valor
Though I'm devoted to sinning
Still they call me pastor! pastor!!
Every nook and cranny I step in
Pastor of poetic religion
Whatever flows in naturally
Is worth believing
Denied destiny
Tortured to fatigue and complaining

The hoof
Is complaining of always wearing shoes
The swan
Is complaining of having no clog-shoe

Can a soldier march with rubber slippers?
Can a diver swim with Timberland boots?

Whatever we are
Is what we should be at the moment
Whether celebrity or bedroom king
God is the author of everything
I do poetry not because I'm a clown
This is fate written down.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts