Now That I Have A Potbelly

Now that I have a potbelly
I have two choices
Shamefully live with it
Shamefully brag about it
As if a good thing
Calling it
My beer-belly
Calling it a sign of good living
Please
This balloon belly of mine
Don't think it is beer
A thing I despair
Tasting bitter
Foaming everywhere
Dimming the eyes
A mentor I have yesterday
Today
Is falling into gutters
Dirty drainages
Two more bottles
Capable of
Digging out skeletons hidden
I hate to fall a victim of these
Abnormal smiling
Dosing while awake
Singing
When I'm not even a choir minister
Dancing to the song of immoral lessons
Hyper-thinking
Hyper-striding
Hyper-admiring every feminine behind;
Now that I have a potbelly
I'll pay more of time to gymnasiums.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(The Leo with wings flying)

No comments:

15 ARTICLE YOU MUST READ BELOW:-

--

zergn