The Lady Parents Hide From Me

The lady parents hide from me
Hides from parents to be with me
Give me your reason I should deny she
Why shouldn't I massage her knees?
Why can't she lie down on my knees?
In quiet places,
She calls me sweet I call her miss
While resting comfortably in my arms
She shared our pics on Instagram
To show the world she's with Sam
Each time I look into her eyes
Her eye always replies
Singing loud for my rings
But yesterday, I found her crying
"O Baby!
Why are these your tears falling?"
She replied
"I worry how to make thee a better man"
O my laby,
Let no uncertainty cloud your affection
Be glad I'm your imperfect perfection,
The complement that betters your exes

Since two perfect lover is like two captains
Sailing in one ship.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

No comments:

15 ARTICLE YOU MUST READ BELOW:-

--

zergn