Total Pageviews

Followers

They Fear The Tunnel Path

God save them
Perishing for lack of wisdom
Light of freedom
Glowing hope
They quench the light
But fear to tread the tunnel path
Just give me my Bible now
I'm holding my own cross
Smelling my rose
Hatred exists to complement our own love within
Love is surely above all
With love_ abundance calls
With love_ a lily within swims
With love_ a woe betides fear
With love_ a cry; a joyful tear
O rivers of love, pouring in grace and mercy
Pour in my soul peace
To set my soul free
Jesus is solving my heart longings.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

Comments

15 ARTICLE YOU MUST READ BELOW:-

--

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis Of Piano And Drums By Gabriel Okara

Discuss The Blood Of A Stranger By Dele Charley As A Tragedy [NECO June/July 2016]

Themes Of The Panic Of Growing Older By Lenrie Peters