Total Pageviews

Followers

Amoeba

Come close!
Dont go!
Let me feel thy lips
Expanding contrasting
In and out

Wow!
A great amusement
The constancy of changes
A miracle
Asexual eukaryote being
Amoeba

Water thy home
A soothing continent you chose
Amoeba

If me were to be…
Amoeba hard to describe…

I would marvel men
In my daily living enliven

I would be invincible
Trouble to naked iris

With nuclei,
Ghost membranes to naked eyes
And simple contractile vacuole
I would
Keep the storms of my life
Within osmotic equilibrum
And live in peace

Imagine how peaceful the world would be
If human race
Were to have Amoeba soul and membrane

Amoebae dont fight
Amoebae dont backbite
Amoebae dont make jealousy
A thing of delight
They always unite

That’s why
I always thank God
For 1757
The year
August Johann Rosel von Rosehof
Discovered Amoeba.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry

Comments

15 ARTICLE YOU MUST READ BELOW:-

--

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis Of Piano And Drums By Gabriel Okara

Discuss The Blood Of A Stranger By Dele Charley As A Tragedy [NECO June/July 2016]

Themes Of The Panic Of Growing Older By Lenrie Peters