Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... _-------- ----------

I Have A Flare For The Fat Feminines

I have a flare for the fat feminines
The new trend of my heart they are

I have a large love for the large ladies
Seeing them around marvel my bones

Down down to my thin marrows I swear
I have a flare for the fat feminines

Flare to wrap this my shorthand
Around a wide waist while we

Walk down the street of my town
But courage isn't my wingman

In this hunting for the fat feminines
I have a flare for the fat nurse feminines

Auxiliaries, nurses or the midwives
In their wide white uniform enliven

My eyes_ my inner man
Loves the fat nurse feminines

Skilled in needles and syringes
In babies scans

I have a flare for the fat AA feminines
People do say

That they're fine complement to the sickle cells
Nowadays

So I have a future driven flare
For the fat AA nurse feminines.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

Comments

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts