Monday, June 27, 2016

Les Salutations: Dialogue 2 (French language)

Dialogue:-
Dayo ====> Bonjour je m'appelle Dayo, je suis journalist, et vous qu'est que vous faites? (Good morning, my name is Dayo, I'm a journalist and you, what do you do?)
Shade ====> Je m'appelle Shade; je suis secrétaire. (My name is Shade; I'm a secretary)
Dayo ====> Ah! Shade, vous êtes Nigériane? (Ah! Shade, are you Nigerian?)
Shade ====> Oui, je suis Nigériane et vous? (Yes, I'm Nigerian and you?)
Dayo ====> Moi, je suis Béninois. (Me, I'm Benin)
Shade ====> Où habitez-vous? (Where do you live?)
Dayo ====> J'habite à Cotonou, à Gbegame et vous? (I live in Cotonou, Gbegame and you?)
Shade ====> J'habite à Abuja, au Nigéria (I live in Abuja, Nigeria)
Dayo ====> Vous êtes jeune! Vous êtes mariée? (You are young! Are you married?)
Shade ====> Non, je ne suis pas mariée et vous? (No, I'm not married and you?)
Dayo ====> je suis célibataire. Quel âge avez-vous? (I'm single. How old are you?)
Shade ====> j'ai vingt et un ans (I'm 21 years old)
Dayo ====> moi, j'ai vingt-cinq ans (me, I'm 25 years old)
Shade ====> je voudrais découvrir Cotonou. Vous connaissez bien a ville? (I really like to know Cotonou. Do you know the town well?)
Dayo ====> je suis né à Cotonou, je vous invite à diner ce soir ça vous va? (I was born in Cotonou, I'm inviting you to a diner this evening, will you go?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

======================

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Propellerads]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]