Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... _-------- ----------

Dear (a poem by Moses Opara)

Dear,
Your stares are like daggers in my heart
They stab my frowning heat,
Your eyes bring sweet sensations to my heart
Like the morning sun in the sky,
I can't trace the end of your smiles.

This is to the post office of your heart
You are lovely and moderate
I love you than a thousand gifts
Your smiles and unsurpassing grace open the windows of my heart,
I love you not for beauty that fades with time
But for your heart, I sublime
And your words that calm my heart.

Turbulent sea do make love its shade
And memories of sweet times do fade
Sometimes I feel like glimpsing your heavenly face
To picture my journey in this race,
Treat our budding love with care
For bragging death with deal with fear
My love for you can't be dimmed
So long my heart is untrimmed.

Your are a gift to my heart
The song on my loving lips,
My sunset upon the hills
And the mirror that reflects my heart,
When I see you, I see heaven
Your beautiful smile is my haven.

Oh beautiful,
When I see you
I glimpse eternity,
I love you for you
And for your loving clarity.

©copyright:- Moses Chibueze Opara
A contemporary Nigerian poet
and a member of
Association of Nigerian Authors(ANA)

Comments

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts