Divorce Is The Worst Peace Keeping Force

The truth still remains
Divorce is
The
Worst
Peace
Keeping task force
To cure marital chaos
Oh dear Divorce!
Look at what I have become.
I used to reason with my lover's heart
For I had no heart of my own
Now that the heart is gone what
Is to depend on?
What calabash mender can mend
This
Loving
Heart
Shattered to sand dune
As stump of dubious iroko tree struck our strolling
Leaving hearts that cohabited collided disagreeing
As this sixty thousand coaches train steams between us
Lending us everlasting divorce
The
True
Love
That blinded off
Left my room with no healing miracle
Now living on wounds
Hunger has denied my belly
My belly worms loosely hope for nothing to feed on
Blouse and gowns outgrown by body
As tick tock
Watching or viewing
The
Note
Book
Seems horrible as Vampire Diaries
No love movies appease my heart oracle
No love music appears to be cool
Picking masculine is for material reward
Oh stupid divorce!
I'm now a gladiatorial single mom;
So immorally Spartacus
Ever since I divorced.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts