Beer

Ting-tong ding-dong
Time has come to tie my song
To hold your breath in my hands
To mesmerize thee as a princess
To impress

Say my words yes
For God so love the words
That he gave his only begotten song
And whosoever believeth in it
Shall dance to it like hip hop

So raise up your glass cups
Of Hennessey
Encourage me
To unleash the dragon
In this night club
Ahoy! To my pirates
With my rhyming
I hail thee following
Sequentially in bang wagon effects
For the girls and gees
To jazz and jig on their pavements

A tongue song
Beat the gong
While I say chingchong
As if I'm from Hong Kong
Wait, am I drunk?

Despite all these
My sweet stupid words I'm dishing
Those funny thinking folks
Still do not appreciate poetry;
Are they sadists?

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts