Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... _-------- ----------

Calumny

Foolishness in them call me disabled
Not knowing I'm combustible
I keep exploding
Bouncing by flying high
They keep looking down on my strives
I keep looking up high
I'm samueldpoetry
The pyramid up there so high

The Leo with wings in the sky flying
In three-four-five artery and vein
Oh foes! When will thou quit trying
In vain castigating
Aspersing
Disparaging
Decrying
Publicly berating again and again

You keep cooking your crisis
I keep casting fortune dice
Blinding your cynic eyes
Once upon a time
All friendly eyes are nigh
Wining and dining
Such is life of human beings
Once you start to make macaroni
Foes start to turn into cronies

Until there's nothing to put in the microwave
One-by-one the cronies wave goodbye
Every night I sit in my bathing sink
To do nothing but think about this
Lying mundane
I always sing:
O, I don't know why
All they want from me is cry
The more money we come across
The more problems we see.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)

Comments

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts