Pulsepoint: If You Need An Ad Exchange
1. Direct integration for those with ORTB 2.X bidder.
2. Those without a bidder do buy via the DSP partners that Pulsepoint works with. As at the moment of this written article, Pulsepoint is plugged into 50+ DSPs globally and BidSwitch which has a growing number of DSPs connected.
To be confident of what we're dealing with here, Pulsepoint is an ad exchange network with offices in San Francisco and London plus three data centers in US and Amsterdam to cover auctions globally.
1) Pulsepoint has 80% of all impressions sent to auction contextualized on page level
2) When it comes to display on Mobile Web, Mobile Optimized, Video instream and outstream, in-app traffic global targeting; one has to be rest assured that Pulsepoint is good for it.
3) Pulsepoint proudly has 4 Billion impressions sent to auction daily both in matched and unmatched traffic to complement its Deal IDs (viewability, e-mail, contextual targeting)
4) Pulsepoint has standard mobile and display sizes ranging from 300x250, 728x90, 160x600, 120x600, 300x50, 300x600, 320x50, 970x250, IAB rising stars, etc
5) Pulsepoint operates Content Marketing Distribution and Native Advertising for ORTB 2.3 DSP partners only.