Automobile Piston, Cylinder And Pump
(1) A piston is a solid disk or cylinder in an automobile that fits inside a hollow cylinder, and moves under pressure as in an engine or displaces fluid as in a pump
(2) An automobile cylinder is a cylindrical cavity or chamber in a mechanism, such as the counterpart to a piston found in a piston-driven engine.
(3) A pump is place in an automobile where moving or compressing of liquid or gas is necessary.
(4) A valve takes fuel and air into the cylinder of an internal combustion engine, or one that allows combustion gases to their safe exit.
(5) A tube is a hollow and cylindrical shape container, usually with a crimped end and a screw top, used for containing and dispensing semi-liquid substances in an automobile.
(6) A wire is a metal conductor that carries electricity in an automobile.