Praise

Praise to the giver of life
Praise to the taker of life
Praise to the grays
Praise to the foetus breathing
My praise to the white pigeons of peace
My praise to the kind doves of permanent blessings
My praise to the head
Among the four hundred and one
My praise to the Know-How
When trees fall on trees
My praise goes to the
Owl hooting
My praise goes to the
Night meowing
My praise goes to the
Dark chirping
My praise goes to the
Daily gravities
Moving thoughts and things
Beyond my reasonings
My praise goes to the ghosting father
And the forefathers of me
My praise goes also
To them with no ears
Yet vividly listening
To this rhyming of me
Carried by the breeze
Of this morning
Blowing north
Blowing west
To the east and south
I am not holier than thou
This day is bright
So bright and fair
O dear deities
Make it of joy
To me and all
Reading these lines.

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(The Leo with wings flying)

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*Ads

Huge Income Via Native Ads [Adnow]

Join The Best Adsense Alternative [Revenuehits]

Earn More Than 10% In Referral Revenue [Infolinks]

Get 5% From Publishers’ Revenue You Refer [Infolinks]

10% lifetime revshare from your referred members earnings[PopMyAds]

Easy Way To Receive Or Send Money[Skrill]

Quick Approval Native Ads Network[PayClick]

Earn While You Snore [Exoclick]

______________________

Popular Posts