Follow by Email

The Revelation

I have walked
on the path of revelation,
i have seen,so many things,
that my physical eyes cannot see,
i wander from where
to start my revelation story
but i cannot think of
where to start from
life has been so to me,
and i know that is a mysterous thing
i cannot talk about,
because the spirit leads me
like the days of pentecost
and i love to be among
the number of people
that will testify of it,
the revelation story,
i want be there to experience it,
and i know someday
the world will be rapture
and many will be unaware of it,
oh my brethren!
Life is not silver and gold,
do not be bother by them
they are dangerous,
to your eternity
let live the life of Christ,
the life that is pure and holy,
silver and gold
cannot give us eternity but sorrow,
i have spoken
as the spirit leads me
Completely.

Gabriel Eziorobo 2016.

No comments:

THE ARTICLES YOU MUST READ BELOW:-