Follow by Email

The New Ponzie Pitfall (thebillioncoin)

Just of recent, I've been hearing on the local radio, some aggressive persons inviting people to seminars on how to become a billionaire by investing in TheBillionCoin (TBC).

I thought it through and said to myself, it's not up to a year that people received their painful blows from MMM, soon some have already dug themselves in another hole called thebillioncoin; what a pity.

Part of my research led me to certain website that warned people that "thebillioncoin" is a scam. The website is extrahola-dot-com but I wasn't surprised when I found that many evil advocates of thebillioncoin had already bombarded comment box of the article at extrahola-dot-com with lots of dubious and deceitful comments to convince the readers that the admin at extrahola-dot-com was wrong.

I noted that those evil commenters had fake and wrongly spelt names. Another reason I believe that thebillioncoin (TBC) is a pitfall is that those who have found themselves in it are aggressively looking for way out by luring new people to join that is why they are desperate to sell their TBC coins to newcomers at a very low cost. Some free seminar organizers are looking forward to sell the TBC coin to attendees for twnenty thousand naira (#20,000) very tricky I must confess.

No comments:

THE ARTICLES YOU MUST READ BELOW:-